- 1 cup of self-raising flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 apple, sliced into small pieces
- ½ cup of milk
Apple Pie Pancakes!
- Add all ingredients into a large mixing bowl and mix together until combined.
- Using a ladle, spoon some of the mix into a pan on medium heat.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes and flip with a spatula when the top of the pancake has bubbles.
- Cook for another 2-3 minutes or until the pancakes are cooked and golden.
Ask a Question!