Autumn Bird Feeder!
- Rinse the milk carton with water. Set aside to dry.
- Have an adult help cut out windows on each side of carton.
- Mix your paints with a small amount of dish soap to keep them from peeling. Now, use the paint to decorate the carton. Set aside to dry.
- Poke small holes through two opposite sides of the base.
- Insert a small tree branch into each hole to serve as a perch.
- Punch a hole in the top of the milk carton. Thread a pipe stem through the hole to use as a hanger.
- Fill the bottom of the carton with birdseed. Hang your feeder on a tree on a tree and watch the birds enjoy!
Ask a Question!