- 3 sheets ready-rolled savoury shortcrust pastry
- 1 tbsp oil
- 4 rashers streaky bacon, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup cream
Bacon and Egg Mini Tarts!
- Preheat oven to 190°C. Cut pastry into circles about 5cm in diameter with a cookie cutter or small glass. Line two mini muffin pans with pastry circles and chill until ready to bake.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and sauté bacon and onion for 3-4 minutes until golden. Whisk eggs, cream and seasoning to taste.
- Divide bacon mixture between pastry cases, fill with the egg mixture and bake for 20-25 minutes until golden and puffed.
Ask a Question!