- ¾ cup fresh blueberries
- 10 dates, seeds removed
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened, shredded coconut
- Zest of one lemon
- ½ cup vege oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- ½ cup seeds of your choice you can use chia, flax, hemp, sesame, sunflower or pumpkin
- Extra coconut for rolling
Blueberry Coconut Bliss Balls!
- Blend all ingredients together at high speed in your blender or food processor.
- Scoop out enough mixture to roll into small balls.
- Coat in coconut and place on baking paper lined baking sheet.
- Freeze for at least 30 mins and enjoy!
Ask a Question!