- 1 egg
- 2 tortillas per quesadilla
- Grated cheese
- Pre-cooked bacon
- Avocado or sour cream for serving (optional)
- Pre-cook your bacon in a pan and set aside.
- Over medium heat, melt enough butter to coat the bottom of an electric frying pan. Crack your egg into the pan and scramble your eggs until cooked.
- Remove pan from heat and set aside. Lay out two tortillas and top with a little bit of grated cheese, about ½ of what you expect to put in each quesadilla. Scoop eggs onto the cheese topped tortillas, dividing evenly. Top the eggs with remaining cheese and your pre-cooked bacon and fold in half.
- Place your uncooked quesadillas in the electric frying pan for about 2 minutes until golden. Flip and cook the other side another 2 minutes or so. Once both sides have browned and cheese is melted, the quesadilla is done. Cut it up if you wish and serve with any toppings
Ask a Question!