- Cut two pieces of cardboard (any size you want)
- Using glue (PVA or a Spray adhesive would suit), stick your two pieces of cardboard together.
- Duct tape the sides of your cardboard rectangle to ensure they are really stuck together!
- Choose a piece of fabric that is slightly bigger than your piece of cardboard. It should be big enough that it covers the front of your bulletin board and also part of the back. Glue it to the front out your cardboard
- Turn your piece of cardboard over. Grab your scissors and cut the corners off your fabric. Stick the rest of the fabric on the back of the bulletin board so it is all secure.
- Cut pieces of ribbon long enough to cross diagonally on your bulletin board. Glue them down with a hot glue gun.
- Using your duct tape, tidy up the back of the bulletin board by sticking down all of the loose pieces of ribbon.
- Decorate your board with pins, buttons, whatever you want! You can use the ribbon to slip in photographs or cards.
Ask a Question!