- 3 cups self-raising flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 50 grams butter, softened
- 1 ½ cups of milk
- 2 tablespoons marmite
- 1 cup grated cheese
Cheese and Marmite Scrolls!
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Sift the flour into a bowl and add the salt and butter then mix it through with your hands.
- Add the milk and stir in until you have a soft dough that won’t stick to your hands
- Roll out the dough into a large square, then spread the marmite and sprinkle cheese over it.
- Roll the dough to enclose the cheese and marmite, and then cut slices about 4cm wide.
- Lay the scrolls on an oven tray and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden.
Ask a Question!