DIY T-Shirt Print!
- Using the crayons, colour a cool design onto the sandpaper. Remember that the image will be reversed.
- Make sure you draw back over your design to make sure that there is an extra thick layer of crayon.
- Place a piece of cardboard in-between the T-Shirt to ensure the design doesn’t transfer through to the back of the shirt. Place the sandpaper right side down, with the crayon image touching the T-Shirt.
- If needed, place a paper towel on top of the sandpaper to protect your iron.
- Iron the sandpaper on a cotton setting for about 30 seconds. Gently lift one edge of the sandpaper to double check that your print has properly transferred. If needed, iron the sandpaper for a bit longer to ensure that the image has transferred successfully.
- Remove the sandpaper. You will have a cool new design!
- To set the colour, place a couple of paper towels on top of the design and iron the image to remove any extra wax from the crayons. Toss the T-shirt in the dryer to set the colour.
Ask a Question!