Easter Egg Basket!
- Cut the construction paper into 2.5cm strips.
- Lay 6 strips of one color side by side on a flat surface.
- Use 6 strips of the other color to weave under and over the first set of strips, leaving at least 5cm unwoven on each of four sides. Use some tape or blu-tack to stick down the ends so they don’t move around.
- Gather together the end strips of one side and staple. Repeat for the remaining three sides.
- Staple another strip of paper to form a handle between two opposite sides, and a strip of the other color to join the remaining sides.
- With one final strip, create a paper bow and staple to the top of the two handles to secure them.
- Now you have yourself a beautiful basket that you can store Easter eggs or Hot Cross Buns in!
Ask a Question!