- 4 slices of ham
- 8 eggs
- 1-2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1-2 drops green food colouring
- Salt and Pepper
Green Eggs and Ham!
- Melt a bit of butter in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add sliced ham and brown until edges are slightly crisp on each side. Remove the ham and cover with aluminium foil and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper – beat with a whisk until frothy. Add 1-2 drops of green food colouring and mix in
- Add a bit of butter to the pan and wait for it to sizzle. Then add the egg mixture to the pan. Stir the egg mixture with a spatula until the eggs are firm and not too runny.
- Plate up your Green Eggs and Ham and ENJOY!
Ask a Question!