Hanging Yarn Ball!
- Put down some newspaper so you don’t get any glue mix on your table! Put your PVA glue into a bowl.
- Balance your balloon by standing it on a plastic cup.
- Cut pieces of yarn at are as long as your arm’s length. Put a piece of yarn in your bowl of PVA glue. You can do this by dipping your fingers in the paste and covering the yarn or dipping the yarn directly in the paste.
- Cover the balloons in the yarn until you are happy with the finished product. This step takes a bit of patience and time – but the end result is worth it!
- Allow the balloons to dry for 24 hours or overnight to make sure that they are completely dry.
- Using your scissors, carefully pop the balloon and remove it from your yarn ball. Now you have your finished project! You could paint it, or hang it from your ceiling as an awesome decoration!
Ask a Question!