- Fold the material in half with right sides together
- Sew two of the sides so that three sides are closed and one smaller end is left open. In other words, if it is folded, sew the bottom and the long side so that it becomes a tube that is roughly 30 cm long by 15 cm with one 15cm side open.
- Turn the bag inside out so that the rough ends are hidden.
- Fill the tube with rice until it is about 2/3 full.
- Fold the remaining side in so that the rough ends are hidden.
- Sew the top of your bag together and now your heat pack is ready for winter!
NB: As a precaution, you can set a cup of water inside along with it to add moisture during the heating process.
Ask a Question!