Homemade Fidget Spinner!
- Using your pen, draw the outline of your fidget spinner so it looks like a long number 8. Cut it out. If you want it to be thicker, fold the card in half draw your fidget spinner shape. Cut it out so you have two matching copies of the body. Then glue them together.
- Use the hot glue gun to glue the coins to each end of your fidget spinner shape. If you want to make a triple fidget spinner, you will need to glue three coins down on each of your sides.
- In the middle of your fidget spinner, create a hole using a tooth pick. (You may need help from a parent for this!)
- Now draw two small circles on your card and cut it out. These will cover the hole you have created with your toothpick.
- Ensure that the toothpick is still in the middle of the fidget spinner and poke each end through the small circles you just created. Thread the circle pieces down your toothpick and cut off the excess pieces of the tooth pick.
- Hot glue the edges of the toothpick. Now you have created the mechanism that makes your fidget spinner SPIN!
What You Need:
- Small coins