- 6 hot cross buns
- 25g butter
- 75g dark chocolate chips
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
Hot Cross Bread and Butter Pudding!
- Heat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
- Cut the hot cross buns in half and butter both of the cut sides.
- Sprinkle half of the chocolate chips over the buns then sandwich together again and place in your baking dish.
- Beat the egg, milk and caster sugar together and pour over hot cross buns.
- Scatter with the remaining choc chips and place in the oven or 30-35 minutes.
Ask a Question!