Melted Crayon Art!
- Peel the wrappers off your crayons.
- Grab your canvas and lay out all of the crayons along the top edge. You can do this in any order you want – a rainbow looks really cool!
- Hot glue all of the crayons (tip facing down) on the top edge of the canvas. A helpful tip is to actually glue the canvas first and then place the crayon down on the glue.
- Once the crayons have been glued on, prop your canvas up on an angle.
- Turn on your hair dryer and point it towards your crayons. The heat will make the crayons start to melt and this will create your awesome masterpiece!
Ask a Question!