- 2 egg whites
- ½ a cup of caster sugar
- 1 cup of fresh cream, whipped
- 2 kiwifruit, diced
- 1 cup of mixed berries
- Pre-heat the oven to 150 degrees Celsius.
- Pour egg whites into a mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer until soft white peaks form. Slowly add the caster sugar while mixing until the mixture is thick and firm.
- Spoon tablespoonful’s of the mixture onto a baking tray lined with baking paper, making sure to leave space between each one so they can rise.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until crisp, then leave until completely cooled.
- Top with cream, kiwifruit and berries.
Ask a Question!