- Cut down the seam of your cereal box to open it right up. Cut out the main side of your cereal box. Using a standard sized box means it should be approximately 30mins tall by 20cm wide.
- Grabbing your ruler and pencil, rule six vertical lines. Cut these out. Fold each of your cardboard strips in half so they are double the thickness! Use a little bit of glue to stick them together so they don’t wriggle around!
- You will need to poke three holes through each strip. One should be towards the top, one in the middle, and one towards the end. You might need to use a pen, a craft knife or a thumbtack to poke the holes!
- Grabbing your strips, overlap them all so it looks like there are three X’s.
- Thread your fasteners through all of the holes that overlap each other.
- Stick on some Monster Jaws at the end! You can make these with the rest of your cereal box!
- Your Monster Jaws are complete! You could colour it in, decorate it with wrapping paper, or give your monster a crown - anything you want!
Ask a Question!