- Grab one piece of coloured A4 paper. Glue it on one end and curl the opposite end around and glue it to make a tube.
- Repeat Step One four times. Stand your four paper tubes in a square and staple them all together. This will make the legs of the elephant.
- Grab a different piece of A4 paper and use a glue stick to glue one side. Place one end of the glued paper on the side of the tubes so it sticks over two tubes. Guide the opposite end of the glued paper and curve it over the top and stick it to the other two tubes. This will make the body of your elephant.
- Repeat step one to create your fifth tube. This will be the head of the elephant.
- Cut out a trunk and some ears and stick them to your elephant’s head! Finish your elephant with some eyes and you have made an awesome paper craft!
Ask a Question!