- Choose a piece of coloured paper. Cut ten strips (each 4cm in width)
- Cut those those strips into three different lengths. Four strips should be 18cm long, four should be 23cm long and two should be 28cm long.
- Tape the two piece of paper that are the SAME length together. Now you will have three strips, one long, one medium and one short.
- Grab your first strip and start folding the strip back and forth to create a zig zag. Once you have done this, glue the ends together with some hot glue. Continue this step with your other strips too.
- Fold your pumpkin pieces inwards so they lay flat.
- Start assembling your pumpkin by hot gluing each piece on top of one another. Start with the smaller piece on top, the longer piece in the middle and the medium piece at the bottom. You could choose to make more pumpkin pieces to fill out your pumpkin if you wish!
- Finish your pumpkin by adding some leaves and some twine on top for added pizazzle!
- You can hang your pumpkins, or put them wherever you want around the house as a decoration! Perfect for Halloween!
Ask a Question!