- Start by sticking the plain piece of paper onto the cardboard with glue so you have a blank canvas to draw on.
- Draw two circles on the white cardboard. A crafty tip would be to use an old mug or a bowl to draw around! Colour them in using your felt tip pens with a fun design.
- Grab your scissors, and cut around the two circles.
- Glue together the two circles to make one circle that has a design on each side.
- Poke two holes in the middle to make way for the string.
- Thread through the holes about your arm’s length of string and tie it at the end.
- Now your craft is complete! Pull… relax… pull… relax. The spinner will make a humming noise, and it will look awesome!
Ask a Question!