- 2 cups of self-raising flour
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup of sugar
- ½ cup of peanut butter
- ½ cup of jam of your choice
PB And J Muffins!
- Pre-heat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Put the flour, sugar, milk, eggs and peanut butter in a large mixing bowl – stir until combined, don’t over-mix!
- Spoon the mix into muffin trays, filling only half-way.
- Add a tablespoon of jam into each muffin tray hole and cover with more of the mix.
- Place trays in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden and cooked right through.
Enjoy your breakfast treat!
Ask a Question!