- 2 sheets of flaky pastry
- 2 pears, sliced
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
You will also need:
- Candy/googly eyes (you could use raisins or cranberries instead)
Peary Scary Mummies!
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Lay out one of the flaky pastry sheets and cut into quarters then set aside. Cut the second sheet into quarters then slice each one into thin strips of about 1cm in width.
- Mix the honey and cinnamon together in a bowl and add the slices of pear. Toss to coat thoroughly.
- Place a few slices of pear in the middle of each of the pastry square quarters, and then tuck the sides so the pear is packed in tightly, but so you can still see the pear.
- Wrap the slices of pastry around each pastry mummy randomly and place them on a baking tray. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden.
- Let the mummies cool before decorating with candy/googly eyes or raisins/cranberries.
Ask a Question!