Pipe Cleaner Ninja!
- Twist three pipe cleaners together to make it look like a stick man with two heads!
- Slide three wooden beads over both of the legs together. This will make the torso of your pipe cleaner ninja!
- Grab your straws and cut 8, 3 cm pieces. Slide two pieces of straw onto each limb, making sure that you put a bead in between the two bits you put on the legs!
- With the extra pipe cleaner, turn it up and put it back inside the straw so the straw doesn’t slip out, and so you can make some hands and feet!
- Grab your remaining two pieces of pipe cleaner and thread on your final wooden bead. This will be the head of your ninja. You can chop off the excess pipe cleaner and using some glue to glue the top of your bead so it doesn’t move, or you could make an awesome hairstyle out of the excess pipe cleaner!
- To finish off your ninja, draw a face on the bead and you are finished! You could add a cape to make it a superhero, or give it a little light saber!
Ask a Question!