- 3 cups self-raising flour
- 3½ tablespoons butter, softened
- ½ cup of milk
- 4 slices of ham
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 2 tablespoons of pizza sauce
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Sift the flour into a bowl and add the butter, then mix it through with your hands.
- Add the milk and stir in until you have a soft dough that won’t stick to your hands
- Roll out the dough into a large thin square on a pre-floured board, then spread the pizza sauce and sprinkle cheese and ham over it.
- Roll the dough to enclose the pizza toppings, and then cut slices about 4cm wide.
- Lay the scrolls on an oven tray (with baking paper or pre-greased) and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden.
Ask a Question!