Shoebox Table Foosball!
- Grab your shoebox. At this step you could get some old wrapping paper or coloured paper and decorate your shoebox (optional).
- Use your scissors (with parent supervision) to cut out two rectangle goals at the ends of your shoe box.
- Grab a piece of green A4 paper and ensure that it fits perfectly on the floor of your shoebox. Use a pen to draw the field boundaries (including both goals and the centre line!)
- Glue your green field down on the floor of your shoebox.
- Poke four holes in each side of your box to make room for the skewers. These should be towards the top of the box so your pegs don’t touch the bottom! Place some balls of blu tack on the ends so the skewers stay in place.
- If you have wooden pegs, colour the tips of them in different colours to establish two different teams. Or if you have coloured pegs, place five of one colour on the bottom two skewers and five of another colour on the top two skewers.
- Put in your ping pong ball and away you go!
Ask a Question!