- Place a small layer of rocks at the bottom of your container. This will help soil drainage and will ensure that the roots of your plants don’t drown in any excess water.
- Add a layer of charcoal approximately 2cm thick.
- Fill the container with potting soil up to half way.
- Place your plants in the soil. Ensure that you pat down the soil around your plant so they don’t get uprooted.
- Add some decorative pebbles or any other fun decorative things. Now you have yourself an awesome terrarium!
Ask a Question!