- Bend a pipe cleaner in half and twist it about 1/3 of the way down (about the width of four fingers).
- Grab your wool and wrap it around your four fingers many times to create a ball. The more, the better!
- Carefully slide one of the pipe cleaner legs through the ball of wool and twist it tightly to secure it!
- Grab your scissors and cut through the loops of yarn at the bottom of the ball. Try your best to keep all of the lengths even.
- Grab your pipe cleaners and curl them to make some eyes. Add some eyes on and now you have yourself a cute little monster!
Ask a Question!