Kia Ora! Ni Hao! Talofa! Namaste! Hello!
We would LOVE to have your entire family join our audience for a live ON-LOCATION broadcast of What Now.
It’s a free, feel-good, family friendly event and everyone is invited to rock on up and watch the action unfold!
Registration to the audience is encouraged as we love to know who is coming and which House of Funge you’re in. Have you signed up for the House of Funge yet? Because you could be picked to represent your house in games! – click here to do that, then come back here and register to be part of the audience!
When you are registering double check your choice of location from the drop box – it’s a new venue every Sunday and we don’t want you turning up to somewhere we’re not! You will receive a confirmation email within a few days, please check your spam folder, if you have not heard from us make contact at [email protected]
Then, PLEASE read the Checklist and Terms and Conditions. It’s important you are aware of all the particulars to ensure you have the best possible time at What Now. Include each child’s first name, surname, and your House of Funge house in your application.
We are looking forward to having you join us!
See ya soon!
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Please read the Checklist and T&Cs. This is important so you are aware of all the particulars to ensure you have the best possible time at What Now.
See ya soon!
Before you fill this form out make sure:
- Children attending are aged between 5 and 12 years.
- You are able to arrive by 7:00am on Sunday morning.
- You can get to the specified location.
- You get a parent or adult to check these details.
- If you registered for the HOF then you’re in with a chance to play the what now games and competitions
- You may be gunged or foamed, so make sure you’re wearing old clothes!
- Pretend you’re going swimming – bring a change of clothes and a towel because you will probably get wet!
Here’s the boring adult part! Please ensure you read and understand these obligations before finalising your application.
Audience and Participation – Duties & Responsibilities
- I understand, and agree to comply with the rules and safety precautions displayed and/or explained to me verbally relating to attendance and/or participation in the production and recording of activities associated with television programmes (“activities”). I understand that it is a condition of taking part in activities that I must give the confirmations and certification set out in this form.
- I have the opportunity to ask WhitebaitMedia all the questions that I have relating to the activities, recording and all information I require will be provided by WhitebaitMedia.
- I do not have any physical condition or health problem which would make it unsafe or against medical advice for me to participate in the recording.
- I acknowledge that the activities in the recordings have associated risks. Careless actions or accidents within the recordings carry the risk of injury as well as damage to property. These risks can arise from my own actions and the actions of other people. I understand I have a duty to take reasonable care of my own safety and to take reasonable care that I will not, through any act or omission, cause harm to any other person.
Terms & Conditions
- Mum and Dad are welcome to join us!
- WhitebaitMedia reserves the right to change or modify show dates and locations.
- All those who are entering the WhitebaitMedia OB (Outside Broadcast) location and associated outdoor areas in respect of the participation in the making of the television programme “What Now” will be deemed to have read, understood and irrevocably agreed to the following: that they may be photographed, filmed and recorded and that they irrevocably consent to the use of such photographs, films, images or likeness by WhitebaitMedia or third parties authorised by WhitebaitMedia for editorial, publicity and advertising use made in perpetuity, free of charge or any compensation. Each person in advance waives all rights and actions seeking to oppose such use.