If you want to join us in the What Now studio then it couldn’t be simpler.
Make sure you read the Checklist and Terms and Conditions first.
Also don’t forget to include the child’s first name and surname in your application!
Just remember that the form’s an application and not a guaranteed booking!
Then just fill out this form and select the dates you’re free.
Make sure to refresh the page when you come to it as well, just to be certain the dates you want are still available!
Before you fill this form out make sure:
- Children attending are aged between 6 and 14 years.
- You are able to arrive by 7:00am on Sunday morning.
- You can get to our Christchurch Studio.
- You get a parent or adult to fill out this form. (If the form is incorrect we may not be able to process your request and you will miss out!)
- Once you submit your application you will receive an email notifying you that we have received your submission. We will then be in contact at a later date to confirm your booking. If you don’t receive an email confirmation from us, then your booking isn’t confirmed. If you don’t receive an email from us within a week (sooner, if your application is for this coming Sunday!) then please check your junk/spam folders.
- Kids for What Now games and competitions are picked randomly.
- You may be gunged or foamed, so don’t wear your absolutely favourite shirt!
Terms & Conditions
- What Now is made LIVE from the WhitebaitMedia studios, which are located at 41 Princess Street, Addington, Christchurch.
- Adults can not go into the studio with their kids.
- This form is to request a seat only, and is not a confirmation of audience seats. Our audience department will contact you by email if your request is successful.
- WhitebaitMedia reserves the right to change or modify show dates and locations.
- All those who are entering the WhitebaitMedia studios, offices and associated outdoor areas in respect of the participation in the making of the television programme “What Now” will be deemed to have read, understood and irrevocably agreed to the following: that they may be photographed, filmed and recorded and that they irrevocably consent to the use of such photographs, films, images or likeness by WhitebaitMedia or third parties authorized by WhitebaitMedia for editorial, publicity and advertising use made in perpetuity, free of charge or any compensation. Each person in advance waives all rights and actions seeking to oppose such use.