- Inflate the balloon and tie it. Place it upside down in a container to hold it sturdy.
- Using your paintbrush, spread the PVA glue on the lower half of the balloon.
- Spread the confetti all over the bottom half of the balloon until it is covered.
- Allow the balloon to dry for a couple of hours. Then repeat steps two and three a couple of times to get further layers of confetti.
- Once the balloon has dried completely, pop the balloon and peel it out of the confetti bowl!
- The bowl will probably look uneven, so it is best at this stage to grab some scissors and trim the edges of the bowl. Now you have yourself an awesome bowl made out of confetti!
Ask a Question!