Headhunter Paper Plane!
It's the mighty HeadHunter Plane! The record for the longest time it's spent in the air is 8 seconds and the farthest it flew reached 100 feet! But I bet you can break that record. So it starts off pretty simple...
- Fold in half, open up then refold into crease line.
- Fold triangles into crease line.
- Hold down triangles and pull the big flap over as far as it will go. (Hold up)
- Flip over and fold in half so the flap is on the bottom.
- Make another big flap like we did before holding that triangle and then open it up.
- Starting an inch down fold the triangle putting tip down the center crease.
- Fold the tip back up to the top of the paper and then unfold creating a cross.
- Fold the top corners down into the middle of the cross then flip the point back up and over.
- Flip it over then fold in half.
Ask a Question!