- Cut a perfect square of paper – any size you wish!
- Colour in a cool design on the paper if you want. Otherwise you can use coloured paper, magazine paper, music sheets, or even newspaper.
- Fold your square in accordion pleats.
- Pinch your accordion pleats in the middle. Grab a pipe cleaner and tie it around the centre of your piece of paper to make some antennas. Curl your antennas.
- Spread out the paper to create the wings and you will find yourself a butterfly! These are great decorations or even cool to pop on the top of a gift!
Ask a Question!