- Fold your piece of paper in half, by putting the two shortest sides together.
It should look something like this when you open it up.
- Along the folded edge, mark 6cm and 9cm from the top.
- Bring the bottom right corners up to touch the 6cm line you marked earlier and staple these in place.
- Place a piece of tape over both sides of the 9cm line you marked out earlier, then using your hole punch make a hole just below the folded edge.
- Tie the end of your cotton string through the hole and double knot it.
Ask a Question!