Picture Frame Lamp!
- Take everything out of your photo frames so they are blank.
- Grab your baking paper and mark out for rectangle squares the same size of the glass in one photo frame. Place these to the side.
- Doodle on all four of your glass panels with the permanent markers! This is your chance to get creative!
- Grab your frames again, and put the glass back inside the frames.
- Now put the baking paper behind the glass to give a frosted glass effect.
- Using your hot glue gun, glue each of the frames on the longer side and stick them together in a box! Put your candle in the middle. Now you have an awesome Picture frame lamp! Make sure to keep the candle away from the paper and don't leave it unattended!
What You Need:
- Baking Paper
- Tea Light Candle