- 2 sheets of short-crust pastry
- 2 apples
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
You will also need:
- Lollipop/popsicle sticks
- Bowl of water
- Cookie cutter
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Soak the lollipop/popsicle sticks in a bowl of water.
- Lay out your sheets of pastry and use the cookie cutter to cut shapes.
- Dice the apples and mix with cinnamon and sugar, then use a tablespoon to spoon the mixture onto half of the cut outs.
- Lay lollipop sticks on the bottom of each filled shape and cover with the remaining cut outs.
- Use a fork to press down the edges of the pastry before laying the pops on the baking tray and baking for 12 minutes.
Ask a Question!