Rainbow in a Jar!
- Pour salt on plastic plate, enough to make a layer of about 10mm thick.
- Choose a piece of coloured chalk and rub it on the salt enough until you get your desired colour.
- Carefully pour a layer of salt into the container. Using a spoon is very helpful at this step!
- Repeat step two, but using a different piece of chalk. Carefully pour this layer into the jar.
- Pour layers at angles and around the jar to get interesting patterns. You can rotate the jar when pouring in the chalky salt! Repeat this process until the jar is completely full. Now you have a really cool decoration for your bedroom!
Ask a Question!