Make Your Own Yoyo!
- Grab one of your bottle caps, your screw, and a screw driver. Using the screw driver, put a hole in the bottle cap with the screw and screw it all of the way through to form a hole. You might need some help from an adult at this stage.
- Get your other bottle cap and repeat step one. At this stage, keep the screw in the hole and ensure that is has been screwed all of the way through.
- Grab approximately one metre of string and tie an end to the screw.
- Place the first bottle cap on the screw to form your yo-yo. (You might need your screwdriver to screw it in place and ensure that it is tight!
- You can decorate your yo-yo by painting it, cutting out patterns from magazines or putting some coloured paper on your bottle caps!
Ask a Question!